ChemDeals is driven to provide the most complete and comprehensive surplus and excess chemical inventory management services. Our goal is to make the process of buying & selling, as well as managing, surplus chemical inventories as streamlined and user-friendly as possible. With services ranging from our full-service chemical marketplace to custom corporate surplus solutions and beyond, ChemDeals will continue to provide its clients with the greatest achievable value.
ChemDeals was established in order to provide a service that would increase the efficiency and ease of trading within the chemical industry. We saw that the Internet could become an indispensable tool enabling chemical industry professionals to better manage the purchasing and selling of chemicals, but that the online chemical auctions were not effectively serving the needs of the industry. So, we created a unique trading system that is more flexible and convenient than an online auction, called the Dynamic Exchange Administration On-Line System or DEALS™. And in February 2000, ChemDeals launched the first and only full-service online trading site for specialty chemicals, industrial chemicals, and other raw materials.
Since the launch of the ChemDeals e-commerce platform, the company has evolved to provide a far greater range and depth of service. In July 2000, the acquisition of Erie Chemical, with nearly 60 years of experience in the surplus chemical business, greatly increased the level of personal service that ChemDeals provides. Now, every ChemDeals client has access to a
dedicated Account Manager. In the coming months and years, ChemDeals will continue to improve our existing services and bring new valuable services to our clients.
At ChemDeals, our highest priority is to provide added value to our clients. This is achieved by providing complete transaction management and ensuring that our clients have a hassle-free experience. Our highly customized e-commerce and personal service will make ChemDeals the first choice of industry professionals.
Our philosophy is that unparalleled performance and continuous improvement of the ChemDeals service are best achieved through a quality management system. The directors, management, and employees of ChemDeals are committed to the following Quality Policy:
We will always strive to deliver a service that meets or exceeds the expectations of our clients by:
- encouraging feedback from all of our clients, listening to their input, and acting upon requests that will improve the overall quality of our service;
- relentlessly pursuing improvements for our internal processes as well as all of our services;
- taking the initiative to quickly and responsibly rectify problems with any facet of our operations, should they arise;
- ensuring all employees are well trained, are committed to the corporate directives, and understand the importance of their function in the corporate process; and
- ensuring all employees are committed to providing the highest quality services possible by allowing employees to grow as individuals with the company and to feel fulfilled by their work.